- About Us
- Join Us
- Contact Us
In response to the TUC’s National Demonstration Against Cuts held last March, a group of young students has organised the Rally Against Debt. The Freedom Association is proud to be involved in its organisation.
This is an opportunity for those from across the political divides to come together and demonstrate that they are concerned with the UK’s growing debt, which is over £900 billion and fast rising. Without targeting the deficit, Britain’s annual interest payments would reach £70 billion by 2015, according to the Prime Minister.
Come and show your support for a nation burdened by debt, that is wasting money which would be better spent elsewhere and which will place an unfair burden on the next generation. The rally takes place between 11am and 2pm today, Saturday 14 May. Meet at Old Palace Yard by the Houses of Parliament. Details of the event and confirmed speakers may be found at rallyagainstdebt.org.
Intern, The Freedom Association
- Freedom in the City on 22nd May with JP Floru on May 22, 2013 12:30 pm
- The Freedom Association’s Magna Carta Pimms and Politics Cruise on June 15, 2013 12:30 pm
- Conservative Renewal Conference on September 14, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on September 30, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on October 1, 2013
Join the Mailing List