- About Us
- Join Us
- Contact Us
Today The Freedom Association (TFA) moves into its new premises.
Once on board the former warship, TFA will continue its fight for freedom through campaigns that include putting forward the positive case for a UK free from the EU.
Simon Richards, Director of The Freedom Association, said: “The day has finally arrived and we are all systems go. Our moving on board HMS President marks the start of what will be a very active period for TFA. We are attending four conferences over the next month including many events in our Freedom Zone on the Conservative Party Conference Fringe.”
Located near Blackfriars Bridge on the banks of the Thames, TFA will have its first London office in over a decade.
For more information about this story please contact Dia Chakravarty on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Freedom Association’s Magna Carta Pimms and Politics Cruise on June 15, 2013 12:30 pm
- Conservative Renewal Conference on September 14, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on September 30, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on October 1, 2013
- Christmas Lunch in the Cotswolds on December 7, 2013 12:30 pm
Join the Mailing List