- About Us
- Join Us
- Contact Us
Posts by: The Freedom Association
On April 11, 2013 By The Freedom Association
Margaret Thatcher’s many opponents have a long history of attacking her character as a way of validating and reinforcing their views of her. She is a bad person, therefore disliking and indeed hating her must be good.
The nature of these attacks are often disturbingly reliant on her gender. The language of misogyny is amazingly [...]Continue Reading →
“E” (aka Ed Milliband, the temporary Labour leader until Yvette Cooper takes over)
“V” (aka Vince Cable, the Lib-dem leader in waiting)
V: Gud press am. U R dominating news. U pleased?
E: Gosh. Gr8.
V: Bus as norm. Will continue being totally ineffective bus sec so G looks even more stupid.
E: [...]Continue Reading →
The Freedom Association ushered in a new era with the newly-appointed Deputy Directors Dia Chakravarty and Rory Broomfield by hosting a fantastically lively quiz last night. There were the usual suspects who seemed to know answers to the most obscure questions and then there were the fun-loving punters whose main aim was to come up [...]Continue Reading →
- Freedom in the City on 22nd May with JP Floru on May 22, 2013 12:30 pm
- The Freedom Association’s Magna Carta Pimms and Politics Cruise on June 15, 2013 12:30 pm
- Conservative Renewal Conference on September 14, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on September 30, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on October 1, 2013
Join the Mailing List