- About Us
- Join Us
- Contact Us
Currently viewing the category: "Plain Packaging"
I continue to be very angry at Andrew Lansley’s intrusive and prescriptive approach to cigarette packaging. He says that he wants a consultation on the issue, but at the same time he supports the “Plain Packaging Protects” campaign.
I object first because there is no evidence that this statement is true. A cigarette [...]Continue Reading →
On April 16, 2012 By Rory Broomfield
Proposals for the plain packaging of tobacco are nonsensical and lacking any solid evidence to justify implementation. The consultation, launched today, follows in the wake of legislation which has banned tobacco advertising, vending machines and smoking in public places, as well as a tobacco display ban in all retail outlets. All of these moves have [...]Continue Reading →
- Freedom in the City on 22nd May with JP Floru on May 22, 2013 12:30 pm
- The Freedom Association’s Magna Carta Pimms and Politics Cruise on June 15, 2013 12:30 pm
- Conservative Renewal Conference on September 14, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on September 30, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on October 1, 2013
Join the Mailing List