- About Us
- Join Us
- Contact Us
Currently viewing the tag: "Coalition government"
It was Elizabeth Barrett Browning who said that “No man can be called friendless who has God and the companionship of good books.” That right is now under serious threat for many citizens of the United Kingdom.
The Coalition Government, and specifically Ed Vaizey (right), the libraries [...]Continue Reading →
TFA WEEKEND COMMENT
The government's ambitions for public service reform are hampered by a widespread belief that bureaucrats and politicians must decide on our behalf; that the way forward is to improve this centralised process rather than replace it with a free market system that provides choice.
We must [...]Continue Reading →
Approximately 490,000 jobs are estimated to be lost due to the effects of the Coalition Government’s spending review. About seven thousand of these are likely to come from the army. Whatever you think about these proposals for reductions in public spending (I’m broadly in favour), it is a fact that we [...]Continue Reading →
- The Freedom Association’s Magna Carta Pimms and Politics Cruise on June 15, 2013 12:30 pm
- Conservative Renewal Conference on September 14, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on September 30, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on October 1, 2013
- Christmas Lunch in the Cotswolds on December 7, 2013 12:30 pm
Join the Mailing List