- About Us
- Join Us
- Contact Us
Currently viewing the tag: "Private sector"
The Government’s Education Select Committee is toying with a new idea to improve school education. Performance-related pay is to be considered, with a proposal that poorer teachers be paid less. In doing so they are falling into the socialist trap of imposing market-style discipline on a state-controlled activity, a process that often manages to [...]Continue Reading →
TFA WEEKEND COMMENT
The government's ambitions for public service reform are hampered by a widespread belief that bureaucrats and politicians must decide on our behalf; that the way forward is to improve this centralised process rather than replace it with a free market system that provides choice.
We must [...]Continue Reading →
- Freedom in the City on 22nd May with JP Floru on May 22, 2013 12:30 pm
- The Freedom Association’s Magna Carta Pimms and Politics Cruise on June 15, 2013 12:30 pm
- Conservative Renewal Conference on September 14, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on September 30, 2013
- The Freedom Zone on October 1, 2013
Join the Mailing List